Monday

Simpsonville Man Caught UFO On Camera Sun 5th sept 2010





Simpsonville south carolina man Caught UFO On Camera sunday 5th september 2010

Sunday night, Jawad Ashey thought he was seeing things.

"At first, I was like, oh this is cool," he said. "Then I thought, 'Oh! this is kind of scary!'"

The Simpsonville man was sitting on the front porch with his girlfriend Sunday around 10:30 p.m. when a blue light appeared in the sky. Ashey says it started out small and then got bigger. He believes it was a UFO.

"I was a skeptic, but now I'm a believer," he said.

Ashey said he caught the whole thing on his video camera. Looking at the video, the object stays in the sky for about three minutes.

"I'm definitely coming back out tonight to see if it shows up again."



Sdílet

No comments:

Post a Comment